- Sign up for a free sandbox account at http://www.eventsockets.com
or login to your account if you have already signed up before and locate the sandbox
- View the security credentials and take a note of the security credentials (applicationKey,signatureKey
- Configure the Subscription EndPoint url to point to this web (eg. if this web project
is accessible at http://www.mydomain.com the url should point to http://www.mydomain.com/endpoints/subscription.php
and make sure that this url is accessible from the internet (otherwise you will
not be able to authenticate any channel subscription requests)
- Modify config.php (change applicationKey,signatureKey and clusterKey with your own
keys which you found in step 2).
- Browse the examples (best experienced with more than two browser instances).